- Fully finished kitchen
- ALL UTILITY BILLS INCLUDED
- 20% DISCOUNT ON FEES FOR NHS STAFF
- Spacious and Bright
- Communal Gardens
- Zero Deposit Scheme Available
Third floor studio flat located in Brixton/Loughborough Junction, zone 2 with ALL UTILITY BILLS INCLUDED,- 20% DISCOUNT ON FEES FOR NHS STAFF / Zero Deposit Scheme Available
Studio is situated in a private block of flats with communal garden.
It comes with a double bed, a wardrobe, chest of drawers and a fully fitted kitchen with oven and electric cooker
Gas central heating, laminated floor.
Shower room is modern and comes with power shower and a toilet.
Only 10 minutes walk to Brixton Tube Station, 5 minutes walk to Loughborough Junction
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.
The Environmental Impact Rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (C02) emissions - the higher the rating, the less impact it has on the environment.
When We Find A Home That Is Perfect For You The Following Fees Would Be Expected From You To Pay:
- agreement Set – Up Fee Of 1 Weeks Rent + Vat, Please (Note Minimum Charge Is £360), This Charge Is Applicable Per Tenancy, And Not Per Individual Tenant
this Includes Fee For References For Up To 2 Tenants, Tenant`s Share Of Costs For Tenancy Agreement Preparation, All Negotiations For Agreement And Check In Inventory Report. If There Are More Than 2 Applicants There Will Be An Additional Discounted Charge Of £ 90 Including Vat For References Of The Applicants Or Guarantors.
after You Have Moved In To You Dream Property There Might Come A Time You Will Require Additional Services From Us, Please See List Of Our Standard Fees Below:
- standard Reference Fee Per Person £150 (£180 Inc Vat)
- if You Would Like To Renew Your Contract After The Initial Agreement - £100 (£120 Inc Vat)
- tenancy Agreement (Standard Full Price) - £200 (£240 Inc Vat)
- deposit Re-Protection Fee - £30 (£36 Inc Vat)
- any Amendments To Contract (During Tenancy) - £150 (£180 Inc Vat)
- check-Out Of Property – Prices Start From £100 (£120 Inc Vat)
- early Agreement Termination – £200 (240 Inc Vat)
in The Event That You Require To End Your Tenancy Prior To The End Of Your Current Tenancy Agreement Or Unless You Are Exercising A Break Clause Which Is Contained In Your Tenancy Agreement, And Upon The Landlords Agreement, As A Tenant You Will Be Expected To Cover Both The Agencies And Landlords Reasonable Costs To Establish New Tenants In The Property As Though Your Tenancy Had Been Unaffected. These Will Include An Administrative Cost Of £240 + £36 For Deposit Re-Protection And The Landlord`s Fee - Calculated Pro Rata To Your Earliest Break + Your End Of Tenancy Costs.
- change Of Sharer During Tenancy:
costs For Person Leaving: £120 Inc Vat New Agreement (Discounted By 50%) Or Amendment Agreement £108 Inc Vat (Discounted By 50%) + £36 Inc Vat Re-Registration Of Deposit. Cost Of New Tenant Joining The Tenancy: £180 Reference Fee. Check Out Is Optional During The Tenancy But If Will Be Required By You There Will Be An Additional Cost Of £108.